At this point, most of us are familiar with the concept behind account-based marketing (ABM). By greatly narrowing your audience and focusing your messaging, B2B marketers can foster relationships and create opportunities with the single most valuable customers to their organisation.
That’s the theory at least, but what about putting it into practice? For many of us, not so easy.
It’s understandable. ABM can be a tough ship for a team to launch. There are numerous considerations and activities to navigate. And it can be a daunting prospect for those of us that are doing it for the first time.
This webinar will help guide you through an ABM pilot from getting going to making it happen.
In our 45 minute session, we’ll talk you through a practical journey of approaching your first ABM target account.
Join us to explore:
- How to pick and choose which accounts will be your ABM guinea pig
- How to carry out research that will influence everything from messaging to execution
- Developing your proposition so it’s airtight and connects with your targets
- Building customer journeys supported by tactical executions
- Setting meaningful milestones to ensure your ABM pilot is performing so more can follow
Embark on your ABM pilot programme today by watching our on-demand webinar.
Or go to this link: https://attendee.gotowebinar.com/recording/2503321203213848839